Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Introduction and Welcome

Hello AW fans!! Greetings from the latest of several online platforms undertaken by yours truly. For those of you who found me recently, I've had a presence on MySpace for the last couple of years, Facebook for the last year or so, and Twitter for just a few months. Those who know me from many years past know I had my own AW fan page off and on for several years. That was a bumpy ride, certainly. After several freebie webhosts, and gains/losses offline, the main website has been on an unfortunate, but hopefully not permanent, hiatus.

Blogging has been around a few years, but I've not really done much in that regard up to now. With more and more in the blogosphere of late, and the recent re-addition of a home computer to use, it looks like my toe will touch the blogwater as well.

I can't promise daily or even regular postings, as there still is life beyond Bay City and the keyboard in front of me, but when those postings do come along, your visits and support will, as always, be welcome. In a few short months I will have had some kind of online presence regarding Another World for *10 years*...amazing.

So, thank you for visiting, friending, following, linking, or whatever happened for the paths to cross.

Cheers!!

PS::: the next few posts will be re-posts of previous blogs from my AW MySpace site, so all of you will be caught up before new posts come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment